Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My first post

I want to welcome you to my blog and start by introducing myself and my story. I am originally from Finland and I first came to Bogotá 1.5 years ago, I stayed on and off for a year until I decided to move here 6 months ago. I've had very different feelings about this city, but in the end I can only say I really really like living here. I have had to learn some things the hard way and other things have just happened by itself. It is interesting how things can happen, one day you walk around without having a clue that the very next day will change your life. That is how I ended up in Colombia. Never in my life did I plan to move to South America, I always saw it as a dream, until one day when I sat on the plane to Bogotá for the fourth time and I was thinking; some dreams do come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment